From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 2013 19:42:46 -0500
Barb:

Well, in the competitive CW contesting environment, I think many folks come
close to 35 or 40 WPM.

So, I'm trying to get my code speed up to that level, whether sending via
the paddles, or maybe the keyboard later on.

But, I realize that's not for everyone.

That's what makes this hobby so great;  there's something in it for
everyone, even when our interests change over time.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ