From:
Zach Shifflett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 2013 21:30:35 -0400
Just take a towel and dab it with rubbing alcohol.
I have a focus braille display, and that's how the manual recommends
you to clean it.
Don't soak it or anything, but just use a cloth and rub it with the
dots down, then with the dots up.
The focus display I have has a button you can hold down on start up
that will let you put the dots up and then down.
I don't remember if the brl lite has that feature or not, but that's
what I use to clean mine.