From:
richard fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2013 12:29:05 -0400
Hi;
the initial set up is often the problem.  I am using an internet
radio for serious which works fine once set up.  You can select
the channel via remote and put it in a preset on your own.  The
harder part is inputting a user name and password.  Unfortunately
off the top of my head don't have the brand name but will get it
for you when someone stops over.  A friend has serious via the
satolite and works great.  Next time we talk I will get the brand
name.  Tim is totally addicted to the thing.  When someone has
the channel numbers memorized you suspect they have listened to
much.  If you should be on echolink connect to wb2 kao and just
call for wb2 kao and Tim will happily tell you all about his
serious radio.  Let me know if you and Tim happen to get
together.  He's generally available in the morning and early
afternoon.
richard
sent from my braille note