From:
"Jose Tamayo (KK4JZX)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 2013 12:11:28 -0400
Collin,

Good questions.  I wonder if the DAT file is a plain text file and if it is
easily updateable.  If there is a command line tool and a set of commands,
then you have access to functions which you may not have by editing the dat
file.  Intriguing, though!

Jose - KK4JZX