C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 3 Mar 2009 15:47:56 -0500
Subject:
From:
Linda Macaulay <[log in to unmask]>
Kyle,

Thank you for putting in words the exact reason why my husband and I
did circumcise our son.  Believe me, we thought long and hard because
it is really a medically unnecessary procedure.  But in the end we
wanted him to "look like Daddy."  Does that perpetuate this procedure
for non-Jewish boys?  I guess it does and I am guilty.  But I am
still glad we did it when he was only a few days old.  I am sure I
would not do it if he was older and could remember.

I may be opening a can of worms here keeping this thread going given
some of the responses, but that's my two cents.

Linda Macaulay