From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 2013 19:25:49 +0000

Chicken Paradise has been hosting guests with dietary restrictions for 8 years now.  We have not raised our rates since January 2010.  Our rates will go up on January 1, 2014, but if you have made reservations and paid your deposit by Dec. 31, 2013 we will honor the old rates.  Chicken Paradise is ranked by Trip Advisor as #5 out of 46 B&Bs in San Antonio.  You can read the reviews by going  to our homepage, and scrolling down to the Trip Advisor icon.

We hope you will visit us in 2014.

Anne and Joe Barfield
606 Jackson Keller Rd
San Antonio, Tx, 78216