Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2013 20:17:06 +0000

Dear Fellow GF gourmets:

I used to purchase a delicious buckwheat fettucini from my local market which features a large and quite comprehensive GF section. Now the buckwheat fettucini seems to have disappeared and they want to know who manufactured it. Internet searches have turned up nothing. Any suggestions? Who makes it? Who made it? Where are the buckwheat fettucini pastas of yesteryear?

Nancy Garniez
in NYC

http://nancygarniez.blogspot.com
www.tonalrefraction.net