ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2014 19:27:17 -0500
Dear Sharon H,

Thanks so much for your feedback here. <smile>

He pays the bills, and I don't, so he knows what we have for money.

I'm praying about this situation, as well.

I might as well forget about this, because he'll never give in to
this situation, but if it were something he wanted for the boat or
Motor Home, that would be different.

We're going to have to get a newer truck, so I suppose we have to do
that, anyway.

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me." Phillippians 4:13.