ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2014 09:14:48 -0500
Hi Jackie, Rhonda and Everyone,

I have tears in my eyes as I write this.

You know I think it's good that we can cry along with someone who is
crying or needs to cry. I believe that is what God wants us to do.

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Lovings and Squeezings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me." Phillippians 4:13.