ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Apr 2014 13:48:45 -0500
Dear Vicki and Everyone,

Well, more important than myself, please continue to pray for Dean Ferguson.

He has been in bed most of the week, and his middle daughter, Susie,
who is a nurse is here, and she took him to emergency today, as he's
slipping fast. He needs blood and they won't give him blood unil his
Hemoglobin gets down to 8.

He's still on oxygen and they are giving him neb treatments, as well.
They don't know where he's loosing the blood. He's just not doing well at all.

We might be going to the hospital this afternoon after we hear from
Susie. She's not going home until they do what she wants them to do,
and that's a good thing.

Please keep Dean in your prayers.

Now, about me, I will only be seeing an ENT (Ear Nose And Throat
doctor on the 12th of May in Sioux Falls.

God is the healer.

Please keep praying.

I love you all so very much, and please do not ever forget that. <smile>

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me." Phillippians 4:13.