ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Brad Dunse <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2014 12:29:38 -0500
I was just highly amused by his persistence. I probably get way more
irritated if someone happens to feel the need to grab my arm and try to walk
me somewhere. That tends to hack me off pretty immediately,

though I restrain my full emotion, I sure make it known it's totally not
cool to do that.

One thing I've noticed about people doing that, and it seems to be very true
just about anywhere, any time.

If one carries themselves in a doubtful manner, or like I was when this lady
felt the need to help me in a door; I had just pulled out my back and was
moving a bit slow and limping. I'm sure I looked like a real pathetic thing
hobbling to the door.

Normally I walk purposeful and confident and people just leave you alone.
Half the time most don't even notice much.

But if you appear lost, or in my case, lame, out pops the heroism to safely
guide the blind wounded ship into port.

Brad