ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
April Stahl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2014 23:54:30 -0400
Ha Brad,You have such a gift for gleaning the spiritual from life while telling the funniest happenings around you.  Qspiritual fromordinary life.  I always look forward to reading your posts!  God has led me through some difficult circumstances where trust is the only thing that celebrates me from defeat.  Thanks, brother Brad.April

Sent from my iPhone