ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Doris and Chris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Aug 2013 22:05:52 -0400
Neither and both. *g* Our modem and router were taken out by
lightening directly, which must have hit close to our apartment
building, probably at the bpoint where the main cable entered the
builting as all our cabling runs undergrund.

The other part was a connector of the isp out on the street that was
hit and where a bunch of electronic components were damaged. It took
them two days to find and replace those, the longest we ever had an
outage. usually an outage here only lasts for a few hours at the most.

Thanks for asking and thanks for praying. *g*  papito always teases
me that when our internet is out, he prays for our connectivity but
also for my patience and sanity. *g*

hugs and smiles,

Doris