ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2014 11:02:11 -0500
Hi Everyone,

Please pray for my attitude, as I'm very frustrated.

I wanted to get the iPhone 5S from Verizon. They have some great
plans out there now and they are less money.

I tried to talk to Vernon about this but he says we can't afford it,
so I suppose I'll never get an iPhone. That's the way it looks right now.

We have money for going on our anual fishing trip, and we have money
to spend on the boat, but not to upgrade our phones. It's not a
priority with him, and it is with me.

He's not interested in an iPhone at all.

It seems that anything I want to get is not okay.

I can't even buy stuff from the Elijah list without getting in trouble.

I bought two things last month, a total of $25.69 and he got upset
with me about it.

He tells me I don't understand money at all.

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me." Phillippians 4:13.