From:
David W Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 2013 07:17:41 -0000
Here in the UK, all metal has to be cross-bonded.
This means that all pipes and metal which can be touched by an occupant must
be connected to the domestic wiring ground according to the regulations
which are set by the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers.
If a central heating system is installed with plastic piping, I understand
that the individual radiators have to be bonded to a central point rather
than relying on the conductivity of the water.