From:
"Bob, K8LR" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob, K8LR
Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 2013 22:23:00 -0500
I remember several years ago when I owned another house, I had to replace a
light switch in the basement.  I flipped off the circuit breaker and still
had power on that line.  I then turned off the main breaker and still had
power.  Who had ever wired up that line, had wired it up before the main
breaker!  And the electrical inspector never caught that one either!

Bob, K8LR, [log in to unmask]