From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 2013 19:26:15 -0400
Umm. … How much description do you need? It’s a telescoping antenna. It’s really short collapsed, maybe six inches long or so. It’s a full quarter wave on 2 meters fully extended, so, like, 19 inches give or take. It’s flexible at the bottom, as I said, and it screws into one of several different connector bases, either BNC, SMA male, SMA female.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY