From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 2013 19:55:37 -0700
The only RT system software I have used successfully is an old
version maybe 15 years old that works great with my VX5R Yaesu.
I tried a friends RT systems software for his VX7 and it was
completely not accessible using both WindowEyes and Jaws.  I have
heard but not tried anything newer but I think RT Systems says
their
latest stuff is accessible maybe with JAWS.  As a result of my
experiences with them, I still use a VX5r and the old software
which works fine using either xp  or windows 7.  Jim WA6EKS