Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 2013 11:20:57 -0400
7bit
From:
Dave Hillebrandt <[log in to unmask]>
Personally, I have always loved this rig, and if you can keep it til after
you get your general, even better. Even though it does not speak, the
quality of the transmit audio from that rig is hard to beat, and in my book
sounds as good as the super expensive rigs for most part. The calibrator is
easy enough to use when trying to find out where you are in the band, and as
other have mentioned it can be tuned up easily enough to transmit when the
time comes. Best of luck and enjoy. 73, Dave