Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 4 Jul 2013 07:36:14 -0700
From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Yep, it is quite a radio.  I'm still learning mine.  Talks very well
though.  BTW, if you want a numbered listing of the assignable
functions, I can send you one.  When you go into the menu to assign
them, all it speaks are numbers, although the screen tells you what it
is.  The manual lists these, but didn't number them.  I added numbers,
so I can tell what number does what.
73
Butch
WA0VJR