From:
"Alan R. Downing" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 2014 16:43:56 -0700
I have spoken to Flex directly, as well as to many users of both Flex models
and the new Apache Labs model, and have been told that all information is
displayed graphically, including by waterfall displays, and that access to
blind operators is not possible.  Rob Santello might have some understanding
of this subject that he could share with us.

73
Alan/KD7GC

Alan R. Downing
Phoenix, AZ