From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Feb 2014 19:47:33 -0500
Scott:

I actually had considered that possibility, but the room here where my shack
is is rather crowded, since it serves as both an office and my ham shack.

There just isn't much of anywhere to move things, given what all has to fit
in here.

It still is something to think about, though, on those nights when I can't
sleep due to non-24 sleep disorder or whatever.  (grin)

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ