From:
Mark Torgerson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Torgerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Feb 2014 19:21:29 -0600
Actually,

I own the christiantraditions.info website. If you like I could set up a
list through it. However, This list has been a wonderful blessing to me, and
I am hesitant to leave it for another, even if it were on my own website.

If the list moves, I hope someone will send me sign up info for the new
list. Smile.

I want very much to thank whoever is responsible for this wonderful list we
have right here.

God bless, and 73,
Mark

--
Currently in Rockford, Greater Rockford, Illinois Overcast, Light Snow; Mist
10.9°F(-11.7°C) Wind:S (170°) at 3mph (3KT)