From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Jan 2014 20:57:51 -0500
Kelvin:

Downloading and setting up the N1MM logging software is steadily making it
closer to the top of my ham radio "to do" project list in the coming months,
due to the reasons that you suggest here, and due to some other helpful
capabilities of that software, especially when it comes to contest logging.

Right now, I'm in a basic problem-solving mode here, since the February 22
date of my W1AW/8 operation is rapidly approaching.  (smile)

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ