Date:
Mon, 20 Jan 2014 11:44:58 -0800
Guys,

   Resending this again for the new guys on the list. Not sure if this
is the same manual Junior is sending but here is my documents for the
TM-V71A.

I created that TM-V71A html document several years ago and you can
access my  online version at:
http://www.aerialview.com/drumon/docs/TM-V71A_Instruction_Manual.html

There also a few other related small documents at the following URLs:
http://www.aerialview.com/drumon/docs/TM-V71A_Menus.html
http://www.aerialview.com/drumon/docs/TM-V71A_MicKeyPad.txt
http://www.aerialview.com/drumon/docs/TM-V71A_Panels.txt

And of course, once loaded into your browser, you can save a local copy
if you like.

Rob
K6DQ