From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jan 2014 07:59:13 -0500
I have a few TR-7950's and a TR-7850 around here, no tone boards but I have
an external one I may try to wire to one of them sometime over the winter if
I can find the time. I have run the radios with no tone on simplex and what
not and all but one 7950 work great and that one I'm not sure what's up with
it but I'd bet it's fixable if I want to try it.