From:
"Jim Kutsch, KY2D" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Jan 2014 13:24:58 -0500
Tom,
Sure, I'd be happy to help with LOTW.

Regarding multiple logs, I admit I haven't done this but the help clearly
indicates that one might want  multiple logs for different call signs in the
same home or for contests. Here's what the online ACLog help page says about
the "new"" and "open" options under the "file" tab:

Amateur Contact Log supports multiple log files. Selecting File > New in AC
Log gives similar options to those above in the contest log file menu.
Please use this option to create multiple log files within the program. You
may wish to keep separate logs for different call signs, contest data or a
separate log for a family member who wishes to use the log at your location.

File > Open

Selecting File > Open allows you to navigate to and open a file for use in
the program.

73, Jim