From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Jan 2014 10:03:42 -0500
Hi, all.

Yesterday, I received an e-mail from our Michigan ARRL section manager,
asking for volunteers to represent Michigan in the Michigan Centennial QSO
Party  during the two weeks that are allotted for our section.  I think one
is in February, and the other is in October.  All of the  available
information about the event can be found at the following link:

http://www.arrl.org/centennial-qso-party

I'd like to volunteer for representing Michigan in the event, but am
concerned about logging.  Scott Davis (N3FJP) says that you could enter your
contacts for the event into A C log, and then upload them into L O T W.  I
am not sure how accessible this approach would be with Jaws and windows 7,
and I'm hesitant to volunteer until I can feel comfortable with a good
logging strategy that will work for both me and the League.

My other question is this:  How could I keep separate logs for my year-long
participation in the event, and for any time slots I would be assigned as a
representative of the Michigan section during our two specific weeks of
operation?

Perhaps I'm making this harder than it really needs to be, but I'm just
trying to resolve the logistics of my participation and logging both for the
event generally, and for the Michigan section representation in particular.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ