From:
Jim Shaffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Dec 2013 15:16:11 -0600
-----Original Message-----
From: John J. Jacques
Sent: Thursday, December 26, 2013 3:04 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: VGS-1 Speaking Rate

Hi all, that is exactly how it was done!  I recorded a chimpmunks song in
the early 90's, doing it that way, recording the instruments first,
slowing them down to half speed and doing the vocal tracks and speeding
everything back up to normal speed.  I did it with a Yamahaw 4 track
porta studio!  If anyone wants to hear it, I will put it in dropbox and
send the link, but be warned, it is not for family consumtion!  GRIN!

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and have a great new year!

73:
John

John Jacques
Amateur Radio Station: KD8PC