From:
Date:
Mon, 23 Dec 2013 15:41:36 -0600
Colleagues,

Evidently, several of you have the same problem with the TM-V71A manual that
I encountered with many words all ran together. In response to my request,
Jacob, OZ0TE, was kind enough to send me a really clean text version of the
Tm-V71A manual. If you want me to share it with you, I will be glad to do
so. I now have it in both .txt and .docx formats; so, whichever format you
want, I'll send it to you. Just post back to me directly to not clutter up
the list:

Ron, K8HSY