From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Dec 2013 09:44:18 -0500
Kelvin, Tom, and all,

I don't use N1mm and  find Writelog to do all I need and more.   All
menus and setups work fine with JAWS.  It's main drawbacks are that it
isn't free (a violation of the ham code perhaps) and since it is a 2
person operation, the day may come when it  won't be supported.   Till
then I think I'll stick with it.

Back to N1MM:   There was a change or addition made to the program a
while back that allows the software to access the 590's recorded
messages.   So you would record your SSB messages into the 590, then
with the  proper additions to N1MM, pressing an F key will play the
message from the 590.   I understand that to do this, VOX has to be
turned on .

More about it at the 590 resource page, look for  the link about N1MM
macros (under the howtos button):

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/wadei/ts-590s.htm

This isn't the way I would want to do it, but  it might suit somebody.

73, Steve KW3A