From:
Dave Basden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Dec 2013 18:13:45 -0800
Hi Tom,

I used the latest version of the N3FJP Ten Meter Contest program.  If
you press Alt-V, you get the View menu and the first item is
Statistics.  I know that's an aversive word as I taught it among
other things for 37 years!  That gives you a display and pressing c
will copy it to the clipboard.  You can then paste it anywhere you
like for easier reading.  One of the things listed is all the states
and provinces you have worked in descending order of the number of
times you worked each.  As I said, it's tedious, but you could just
count the number of states and provinces listed.

73,

Dave, W7OQ