From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Dec 2013 18:53:03 -0500
Doug:

Let us know what the Sacramento NWS station call will be next year, and when
you will be working.

Hopefully, if we can coordinate things right, maybe we can work each other
on 20 meters from our respective NWS offices.

I bet it would be possible at the right time of day, especially if they can
get their antenna fixed out there.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ