From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Dec 2013 20:37:58 -0500
Great net turn-out today, Lloyd and all.

One of these weekends, I'll be back in there.

This week-end was taken up with our return from visiting the son, his wife,
and the grand-kids in Missouri, and with getting caught up today from having
been away for five days.

We'll see what next week-end brings.

I already know that the 40-meter East Coast Mid West Blind Ops Roundtable is
questionable for next Saturday because I will be traveling down to the
National Weather Service office in Grand Rapids to participate in the annual
Skywarn Recognition Day event.

Just not enough hours in a day, and days in a week, it seems!  (grin)

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ