From:
Michael Thurman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Nov 2013 16:44:10 -0500
I found the droid to be a disaster. I bought a galaxy s 4 last summer for my girlfriend and we  wish we had stuck with the I phone. Accessibility is a joke on the phone, and is a total pain in the ass to disable for a sighted user. I can not even type on the phone even with the eyes free keyboard. it insists on popping up all these screwy symbols if I pause long enough to even hear the letter I am on is no t the one I want and move. the only way I can use the phone to do anything useful at all is ith a bluetooth keyboard.. I also have yet to get music on the phone even with the software that is supposed to make it work. al in all a MAJOR disappointment. apple prices suck, but you get what you pay for. I even gt lag on the galaxy s 4 sometimes, where the I phone 5s I played with is insanely fast. in fact, even my old I phone does not sen to lag for no reason and then buffer all the gestures and exec use them all at once like the droid.