From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 2013 08:39:06 -0500
Well, I hope the hobby is around as long as I am.  After that who cares?
   Things do change in this world, and sometimes drastically.  I'm sure
at one time the stagecoach drivers union bemoaned the fact that they
weren't getting any new blood and that there world was coming to an end.
  We see how that worked out.

Good luck with the projects to get some new people involved.

73, Steve KW3A