From:
Dave Hillebrandt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dave Hillebrandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Sep 2013 18:47:36 -0400
Thats exactly why I still have a landline. I remember during 911, I couldn't
call home and I was in Florida at the time. When we have a huricane, usually
our cable goes out and of course so would any cable tied phone. even though
I hate to give money to them, the good old landline works most all of the
time when other means don't.