From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2013 14:30:02 -0400
Tom,

Unfortunately, those jacks don't seem to be very robust, so you should
probably avoid disconnecting/reconnecting the speaker if you possibly can.
I'd also avoid using any kind of adaptor, and try to keep the speaker cable
as free from tension as you can.  Too bad nobody uses the old-style screw
terminals like they did on older receivers.

Steve