From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2013 13:30:40 -0400
Dave:

Well, I've tried all kinds of speakers, both amplified and non-amplified.
The best luck I have had so far has been with a non-amplified Fisher speaker
that someone recently picked up for me at a swap uphere in Michigan.

I can get you the model number if you'd like, but it is a speaker in a
plastic cabinet.  The speaker cabinet is approximately 6 inches wide, 8
inches high, and 6 inches deep.  The speaker itself is covered by a round
grill that is approximately 4 and a half inches in diameter.  The speaker
cabinet has screw terminals on the back for the needed wire connections.

I am sure there are similar speakers out there that might be found at a
local swap with a bit of patience and persistence, so just keep trying.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ