From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Sep 2013 10:24:56 -0400
Hi, everyone.

If there is going to be a 40-meter mid west east coast blind ops round table
this afternoon at 4 p.m. Eastern, or 2000Z, I should be able to check in
from here at the home QTH.

Actually, I was originally thinking of trying to run the round table if
noone else wanted to, but I'd better not try that today.  I have managed to
pick up a sinus infection, and although I'm now on antibiotics, I'm not sure
my voice is  up to the task of heading things up.  I'd certainly be able to
serve as a relay station if needed, though.

Anyway, I hope to see at least some of you later this afternoon on 7.191 MHZ
lower sideband.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ