From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2013 08:13:24 -0400
David:

I completely understand what you are saying here. ... This is one of the
things I will need to assess as I look at the various possibilities I think
I have available to me.

If I can't correctly send the needed pro-signs with the available options, I
will not consider them to be satisfactory, and will have to move on to other
options.

If I have some time here today, I might start exploring available options,
which will tell me a lot more about how to proceed.

Tom Behler; KB8TYJ