From:
David W Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2013 00:04:44 +0100
Guys

One thing that really irritates the experienced CW operator is the use of
the full stop (point) key at the end of a sentence.
Often, this key sends:

"di-dah-di-dah-di-dah" which is a dead give-away that you are sending from a
keyboard.
When I looked at N3FJP some now a while ago, this was the case and with no
preferred alternative - the break sign.

73

David W Wood