From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2013 12:33:17 -0400
Jim,

If you want s meter, you would need to set the pf key (menu 48) to 62.
   Then you would have to do a kind of backhanded way to get freq, such
as hitting menu key twice to get in and out of menu mode and have it
read freq as it goes back to vfo mode.  There may be other keys that
will also do this, but I use the menu key.

73, glad it works, Steve KW3A