From:
"Jose Tamayo (KK4JZX)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 6 Sep 2013 14:31:16 -0400
Butch,

I don't know what it is like to lose a brother but I know what it feels like
to lose a loved one.  I do know that when my father passed away, it was very
challenging for me.  Being 21 years of age and having been very close to my
father, I don't know if it is the same.  I do know that losing someone you
have very close to you is something that is in-measurable.

MY family will be thinking of you and your loved ones.  You have our full
support and our ears if you feel like you need to talk.

Take care and my best to you.  Remember the good parts about your brother
today as you bring him into your thoughts.  I know that it will be ok in due
time and I know that it takes time  to heal.  We  must continue  to be
strong and faithful as we help others cope  with such a painful loss.

With sincerest regards,

Jose - KK4JZX