From:
"Alan R. Downing" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Sep 2013 04:40:18 -0700
Hello Kelvin, you are right about the QRM just above the 14258 net.  I
struggled to copy pretty much everyone except Lloyd.  I continue to believe
that there are just too many weekend contests and the like.  Naturally most
hams are home and on the air over weekends, and the weekend is the most
useful time for contests.  The result is that there are precious few
weekends when normal DX chasing and rag chewing can take place.     I don't
know what can be done about this dilemma, probably nothing.  About the only
really useful approach  is to turnthe drive level up, and

73

Alan R. Downing
Phoenix, AZ