From:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2013 15:45:10 -0400
I get message from IE that the link can not be found. Also see those
stinking plus signs on your posting, Buddy.  Still looking to learn how to
eliminate that problem.  Someone mentioned that the font setting in the
program must be changed to plain text but don't find the option to change
the setting.
73, and thanks for the help you have given me with questions or problems
several times since I have been posting here.