From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2013 06:58:08 -0400
Hi;
Just looking for some general ts590 info.  I looked at the material at I
can work this thing.  Any other podcasts or accessibility oriented
reviews that anyone can point me to?
Also other than the physical design of the radio, how does this differ
from the ts480?  I gather there is no 2 meters or 440.  Is the receiver
significantly better?  Is the dsp in the audio or i f?
Not buying tomorrow but can't blame a man for window shopping.
--
richard