From:
Zach Shifflett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jul 2013 11:20:43 -0400
You might not be able to use it well on your iPad if the iPad does not have location services. I've only tried using it on the iPhone, and so I'm not sure if it works well on the iPad or not. If I recall correctly, I don't believe the iPad has GPS capability. You might still be able to use it if you manually search for your grid square. Best of luck.
73,
Zach

Sent from my iPhone