From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jul 2013 07:48:48 -0500
I was able to add the link to the ARRL letter to my winamp favorites.
Then, I thought about how to have my winamp bookmarks, and my window-eyes
winamp script settings be arranged the same way on my various computers.
I have made my bookmarks in to presets in my winamp script.  You can make up
to 400 presets.
I arranged the 20 banks in to topical sets, so they are easy to punch up and
listen to.
The bookmark file is called "winamp.bm" it may live in different locations
depending on
1.  Which version of windows you are running, and
2.  When you installed winamp.
Normally the folder is hidden, so you have to show hidden files and folders
in control pannel, folder options advanced settings.
The other file that needs to be shared is
"winampsettings.ini".  This file lives in the program
files\gwmicro\window-eyes\users\default folder.
Now, I can have all my computers react the same in winamp.

I don't know if anybody else will think this is cool or not, but I like it.

H T Kaufman MSW LCSW
Adaptive Technology Instructor