From:
Kris Hickerson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 22 Jul 2013 11:27:07 -0500
Hello,  I can assure you that you are going to love the speech unit for the
Steppir antenna.  I've had my Steppir for about a year and a half but I have
only ad the speech unit for around four or five months and it makes a world
of difference.  I'm so glad that this unit has been produced.  It is
reliable and easy to use.

Let us know how you enjoy it.   And, thanks again, Mike, for all your hard
work.

73
Kris